Welcome to Cloudtech1 and Cloudtech1 University
It is difficult to find the place you belong professionally, especially exiting college. Often, if lucky, an established
company will hire your, but only perform what they ask and never ask you to use your creativity. Why not work on the ground floor of something amazing? We want to utilize your creativity and value your influence.
Web Developer Job Duties:
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
• Create and maintain software documentation.
• Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Attends events to remain up-to-date on technologies.
Marketing Associate Job Duties:
Techies need marketing, too. As a growing company we need personable, charming, and intelligent people reaching out to those that want to learn. Our message will be worldwide, and developing with us can give you the ability to move wherever you want to go. Don’t be afraid to let us know what you want out of life. We can help you get there. Grow with us!
• Assist in the creation of signage, e-mail campaigns, trade shows and events.
• Passing out media and creating opportunities.
• Create and strategize.
• Find mew marketing and sales opportunities.
• Build relationships with clients and leaders in the region.
• Develop or share partner social media content.
• Assist with database development and management.